In response to the COVID-19 impact on research activities and following the consultations with the European Commission, the QuantERA Consortium has decided to open the option to request extensions of the QuantERA-funded projects, when deemed necessary.
All projects must be completed by the end of the following months at the latest:
- June 2022, for projects funded within Call 2017;
- June 2024, for projects funded within Call 2019.
Please note that the final decision on the extension lies within the authority of the respective Research Funding Organization and must be granted formally on the national/regional level.
In order to validly apply for an extension of your QuantERA project, please adhere to the national/regional regulations and adopt the following international procedure:
- The requested extension must be agreed by the Project Leader (PL) and the other members of the project consortium;
- The Project Leader justifies the extension request in a letter and send it via e-mail to the Call Secretariat (ANR). All consortium partners should request the same extension from their respective agencies, in order for the project to end as much as possible at the same time in all countries;
- Exceptional cases where this is not possible should be discussed with the Call Secretariat.
In case of any questions, please contact the QuantERA Call Secretariat:
Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR) France
Dr. Sergueï Fedortchenko, e-mail: serguei.fedortchenko(at)anr.fr, +33 (0)1 7809 8037